In order for HLA Pest Control to provide high-quality pest management services and related products, it must collect personal information from clients. This includes information such as name, address, and contact details including phone, mobile phone, and email details. If required, we may collect financial payment details temporarily until transactions are processed.
We will hold information regarding service history, correspondence, complaint details, and related information required by legislation.
We do not collect or store any information that is not relevant to the delivery of our services to our existing or prospective clients.
Personal information that can identify you, such as name, address, and email, is collected only when voluntarily offered and solely for purposes that are clearly identified. Personal information is used to contact you when needed. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
HOW IS MY INFORMATION BEING USED, AND DO WE USE IT?
Information collected on hlapest.co.uk may only be used in the following ways:
- Schedule appointments
- Respond to your customer service inquiries
All personal information sought by HLA Pest Control is used to:
- Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail.
• We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
• We may provide your information to our third-party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
• We will never sell or give your information to other parties.
- provide the services you have requested;
- undertake client surveys from time to time to determine your level of satisfaction with our services, with the aim of continual improvement; and
- provide you with additional information about pests, products, or services that we may be able to offer, payment options, and special offers.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the personal information you give us:
- Electronically – including our websites (inquiry and contact forms, competition entries, etc)
- During phone calls;
- Whilst delivering and administering our services to our clients; and
- From forms and other correspondence in writing or electronically.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.